Friday, August 27, 2010

Inspiration

Where does inspiration for your blogs come from? StumbleUpon, as well as online news sites tend to be helpful. So is reading other blogs. It seems that as soon as I start writing, I can't stop the inpiration. But its getting started that's the real problem. That's been my concern the last couple of weeks, which is why my blogs are fewer. I read somewhere that the best thing to do is set a goal for the day and not stop until that goal has been reacehed rather than give yourself a time limit.

So where do you get your inspiration to write?

3 comments:

  1. For me, it's my life. And my memories. But even I get blocked. Because there's so much I want to write about, that things start overlapping in my head and I can't set my priorities straight...so sometimes I end up not writing anything at all. I'll try to follow your advice and set a goal for the day, I'll let you know if it works for me or if I'm a hopeless case...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. it used to be my life as an undergrad and waiting for graduation but then when i graduated. there was no point anymore. lol

    now my new blog. well my boyfriend is my inspiration. even though what i write isn't always about him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine comes from everyday life. Blogging is my outlet as a busy mom. :)

    ReplyDelete